Personal Data Administrator
FastForce s. r. o. is registered at the office at Jinolice 17, postcode 50601 Jičin, company identification No. 06359141, incorporated in the Companies Register kept by the Municipal Court in Hradec Králove, as a data administrator shall process your personal data.
Type of Data Processed
Personal Data Provided By You
We process personal data provided by you.
Personal Data Obtained Other Than Directly from You
As part of joint marketing campaigns organised together with our business partners, we are entitled to process your personal data and we may combine them for the purposes of campaigns or of due performance of the agreement, as the case may be.
In the event that your personal data is disclosed to a third party, we shall inform you in advance including informing you of the identity of such third party. If anyone discloses your personal data to us, you will have to be informed as well.
Personal Data of Third Persons Provided by You
In the event you provide us personal data of third persons, you are obliged to inform the person concerned and procure his/her consent to this Personal Data Protection Policy.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information such the IP address, date and time of the visit to our website, information about your Internet browser, operation system or language settings. We may also process information about your conduct on our website, such as links opened or goods displayed. The details of your conduct on the web are anonymised for the maximum protection of your privacy, the therefore we are not able to match them with a particular person.
If you access our website from your mobile phone or a similar device or through one of our mobile applications, we can process information about your mobile device, too (mobile phone details, records of application failure etc.).
We automatically process cookies. This is done through Google Analytics, which anonymises your personal data. It means that the cookies are not possible to match with a certain person.
Therefore we cannot monitor (even if we wanted to) the conduct of a certain user on our website. You are ensured maximum anonymity while making purchases on alzashop.com.
Why We Collect and Process Your Personal Data
Your personal data is processed for the following reasons:
- Purchase of goods and services: the primary purpose of processing your data is due dispatch and delivery of your order. If a problem occurs, we know who to contact from the data you provided.
- Customer care: if you address us with a question/issue, we have to process your personal data in order to answer/resolve it. The data may be transferred to third parties in certain cases (e.g. delivery company).
- User account: thanks to the personal data entered in your user profile, you will be able to use a number of functions (e.g. if you enter your telephone number, we can easily inform you about the time of the order delivery). You can change the entered details at any time, except for the e-mail address that serves for signing into your user account.
- Electronic marketing: e-mail commercial communication is sent to you upon your consent. You can easily unsubscribe from getting commercial communication by adjusting your user profile settings, using our contact form or calling our infoline at +420 605 988 875. In case you create more user profiles in which you enter the same contact details, (e.g. you have several accounts for different e-mail addresses, but the telephone number is the same in all the accounts), an automatic sign-off from commercial communication cannot be effected for all the user accounts due to technical reasons. You have to contact us by phone or through the contact form so that all your user accounts may be unsubscribed.
- Telemarketing: marketing calls are made in order to offer you goods and services and related marketing communication. The legal grounds for the processing of your telephone number is either with your consent or at least our legitimate interest in the conventional direct marketing. You are entitled to raise an objection to such processing on our website.
- Marketing competitions: in some cases, the winner may be photographed or recorded mainly for the reason of transparency of our marketing competitions. Such processing of personal data is made on the grounds of our legitimate interest, which consists in the enhancement of credibility of the competitions for other competitors and increasing attractiveness of the competitions. You are entitled to raise an objection to such processing on our website.
- Improvement of services: we are able to offer relevant goods thanks to the history of your orders and conduct on the website (e.g. accessories to the product purchased). Therefore we display such products that are intended just for you and correspond to your needs and interests. In order to optimise web features, we can also use tools testing different variants (A/B testing), such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics etc.
- Customer reviews of goods and services: after you purchase products or services from us, your may be asked to evaluate them. You may also post a review on your own initiative.
- Call center: if you contact us via our call center (infoline), your call shall be recorded upon prior notice. Such records serve for the inspection of quality of services provided by our staff.
- Assertion of rights and legal claims and inspection by public authorities: we can also process your personal data in order to assert our rights and legal claims (e.g. in the event that we have an overdue invoice in your name). We may also process your data for inspections by public authorities and other serious reasons.
Legal Grounds for Processing of Personal Data
Conclusion and Performance of Agreement
A large part of your personal data are needed by us in order to conclude the purchase agreement or another contract for goods and services you intend to purchase. After the agreement is concluded, we process your personal data in order to duly deliver the purchased goods, or to render the purchased services. We process in particular billing and delivery details on the above legal grounds.
We also use your personal data to provide you the relevant content, which may be of interest to you. On the grounds of legitimate interest, we process particular personal data, which is processed automatically, and cookies.
We may also send you e-mails and text messages on the same legal grounds. Processing of personal data related to monitoring via camera systems in our stores is based on the above legal grounds as well.
Due to the protection against illegal distribution and disclosure of the electronic book you purchased (or other electronic content), your first name, surname and address are displayed in the electronic book.
In case we process your personal data on these legal grounds, you are entitled to raise an objection to such processing on our website.
For the purposes of e-mail marketing and telemarketing, we process your personal data upon your consent. If you do not grant your consent and you are our customer, we can send you commercial communication (or call you within telemarketing) even without your consent. In any case, you are entitled to ban such marketing communication simply by (a) adjusting you user profile settings or (b) using our contact form or calling us at our infoline at +420 605 988 875
We ask for your consent also if we need to verify your ability to pay for the goods delivered to you without your paying the full purchase price in advance.
If you grant your consent to the personal data processing, you are entitled to withdraw it at any time through our contact form.
Transfer of Personal Data to Third Parties
Your personal data is transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- Delivery of goods: the carrier chosen by you would not be able to deliver the goods ordered unless we transfer the information on where and to whom the goods should be delivered. This data is transferred to the carrier as entered in the order. Such data includes in particular your first name and surname, delivery address, telephone number where the carrier may contact you, and the amount to be paid on delivery, as the case may be. The carrier is only entitled to process the personal data we transfer for the purposes of delivery; the carrier must delete the personal data promptly afterwards.
- Delivery of goods stored for us by a contractual partner: if you order goods which are stored by our contractual partner, we have to transfer your personal data to this contractual partner who shall complete the order. Such data include sin particular your first name and surname, delivery address, telephone number where the carrier may contact you, and the amount to be paid on delivery, as the case may be. The contractual partner has to transfer the data to the carrier that shall deliver the goods; otherwise the carrier would not be able to make the delivery. The contractual partner that stores the goods for us and the carrier are only entitled to process the personal data we transfer to them for the purposes of the goods storage/delivery; they must delete the personal data promptly afterwards.
- Payment Cards: Our company does not possess the details of payment cards used by you. The details of your payment cards are only available to the secure payment gateway and the relevant bank.
- If you have your payment card stored to speed up further purchases in our online shop, we only have basic information such as the first and last digits of the card. If you wish to delete this data, go to the user profile settings and delete the payment card information.
What Is the Period for Processing Your Personal Data?
We shall process your personal data for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between you and us.
In case your personal data processing is based on consent, your personal data shall be, in general, processed for 7 years or until such consent is withdrawn.
In case you subscribe to commercial communication, your personal data shall be processed for 7 years or until you express your disapproval of such communication. You can easily express your disapproval by adjusting your user profile settings, using our contact form or calling our infoline at +420 605 988 875
Please note that the personal data necessary for the due rendering of services or for the fulfillment of all our duties, ensuing either from the contract between us or from generally binding legal regulations have to be processed regardless of whether you granted your consent for the period set out in the relevant legal regulations and in compliance therewith (e.g. tax documents must be processed for at least 10 years).
The data obtained through the user account or in a similar way are processed for the period of using our services and then usually for 5 years after cancellation. Basic identification data and the information why the user account was canceled or information which is a part of operational advance deposits are usually stored for the relevant period.
The recordings of phone calls from and to the call center are archived for a short period, not exceeding 1 year, unless it is necessary for us to store them for a longer period due to a legitimate interest (e.g. suspicion of data misuse, fraud etc.).
The camera records are usually stored for 90 days. If illegal conduct occurs in the monitored area, we can call the police and give the records to the relevant authority (police, court etc.). In such case, the records are not deleted after 90 days; we keep them for the sake of evidence until the issue is finally decided.
Personal Data Security
Your personal data is safe with us. We have adopted adequate technical and organisational measures in order to prevent unauthorised access and misuse of your personal data.
At Alza we are concerned about the protection of your personal data. Therefore we regularly check and improve our security. All communication between your device and our web servers is encrypted. Logins are hashed and your data is only stored on servers in secure data centers with limited, carefully controlled and audited access.
We try to use such safety measures that provide sufficient security based on state-of-the-art technology. The safety measures adopted are regularly updated.
What Are Your Rights Related to Personal Data Protection?
In relation to your personal data, you have in particular the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, the right to correct or supplement your personal data, the right to request restriction of processing, the right to raise an objection to or a complaint of the processing of your personal data, the right to access your personal data, the right to request the transfer of your personal data, the right to be informed of a breach of security of your personal data and, under certain conditions, the right to the deletion of certain personal data we process about you ("the right to be forgotten").
Changes and Amendments
You control your personal data mainly through your user account. Here you can delete or change the basic information about yourself and change the settings concerning commercial communication (or unsubscribe), etc.
You also have the right to access the following information concerning your personal data:
- What are the purposes of processing your personal information
- What are the categories of the affected personal data
- Who is the recipient of your personal data, besides you
- What is the planned period of storage of your personal data
- Whether you have the right to claim the correction or deletion, restriction of personal data processing or to raise an objection to such processing
- Information on the source of the personal data in case we did not obtain them from you
You may also claim the deletion of your personal data (this shall not apply to data in documents that are subject to the obligation of archiving under the law (e.g. invoices or credit notes). In case we need your personal data to determine, execute or defend our legal claims, your request may be rejected (e.g. if we have an overdue invoice in your name or if the complaint procedure is in progress).
Please note that the essential details of your payment card are not stored by our company; they are stored at the payment gateway. Therefore, we are not able to delete such data; you have to address the payment gateway which mediated the payment.
You are entitled to the deletion of data in the following cases:
- The personal data is not needed for the purposes for which it was being processed
- You have withdrawn your consent under which the data was processed and there is no further legal grounds for being processed
- You have objected to the processing of personal data and you believe that after assessing your objection, it will become clear that your interest in the particular situation prevails over ours
- The personal data has been processed unlawfully
- The deletion obligation is stipulated by a special legal regulation
- The personal data concerns a person under 16